Sunday, January 31, 2016

Groundhog


Monday-






Alphabet Chant- From Growing Kinders












Fingerplay- 5 Little Groundhogs


Color Song- Gray (I am hoping he doesn't get scared by his shadow ;)














Tuesday-











Math/Life Skills/Science
Groundhog Snack


I am going to make pudding and crush an Oreo on time and pop in a Nutter Butter.



Thursday-






Music-
 Mr. Groundhog


Math/Life Skills/Science

 I am going to try to make easy shapes shadows.  
Similar to the one pictured below except that instead of having the stick at the bottom, I will make it perpendicular to my shape.  I think I might just free hand some basic shapes.  I will attach them to straws.  
http://innerchildfun.com/2012/07/how-to-build-a-simple-shadow-puppet-theater-2.html

 

Friday-




Fingerplays-








Math/Life Skills/Science

I am guessing here, but I think he will want to do more shadow puppets :)



Shopping List:
Paint- green & brown
Straws
Construction paper- black maybe?
Pudding
Oreos
Nutter Butter or Milano cookie
Cup- paper
Craft Stick

No comments:

Post a Comment