Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Weeks and Weeks in review lol


Seasons Sort



Easter/Spring:

 I got the little hole punch at WalMart for like $0.97!!!

I drew an egg and I had Froglet add the number of stickers according to the number.

 Here was the sensory bin I made with multi-colored paper.
Ignore my finger lol
Froglet was searching for the eggs to lay on the paper.

We dyed eggs for the  very first time.
Later we used those same dishes to dissolve those capsules.



Eggs in the basket flannel board.


Bunny Bait


 Egg and Bunny tongs

5 Bunnies flannel board.


Rain Forest


Spinner I just wanted to use my rain forest counters or my RF Toob animals... but nooooooo lol
he wanted them to match!  
Maybe I should cut up a duplicate copy to place on top next time.


Our Hanging Snakes game


Who knew?!?!!?


RF Sensory Bin
Froglet didn't like the trees and kept taking them out lol


Here was our Rain Forest Stand.
The green vines were two grass skirts lol
The pineapple cups and the blue cup are from the Dollar Tree too!
I did label the bins underneath, I was just excited about the cute vines lol 

Bins: grapes, bananas, coffee (tan and brown pom poms) oranges.
Below are pineapples, chocolate and lemons.

 Here was our hot chocolate lol


I printed up the menu, slid it into a plastic sleeve and Froglet came up with the prices. 


No comments:

Post a Comment