Friday, July 21, 2017

Shark Week at the Kinderpond



Learning Board-

Letter S

Color Gray


Shape- pyramid 


Numeral- 17


Name Practice- Boo I Know You!



Monday-

Story- I Saw Sharks



Poem Magnet Letters  We use an oil drip pan.  I am going to put basic letters out and have Froglet try to match.  Maybe 5 or 6 at a time.  Too many is overwhelming!  Or just have him tell me what letter is on each one. 




Art~ Decorate Shark
Think camouflage! I am going to use my shark die cut to make one.  Then have Froglet decorate with paint watercolor pens. Print out any shark coloring sheet.





Math/Life Skills/Science  Clothes Pins to plate


Prep- write the numbers around a paper plate.  Froglet will clip the clips correctly. Don't have the clips? Just use regular clips and write the numbers :)




Theme- Feed the Shark







Snack- Shark Teeth



Tuesday-
Story- Pocket Chart


__________ shark, ________ shark
  color word                  color word

Is _______ hiding behind you?
       name


Hide a photo of your child behind one of the sharks.





Grab your sharks here:




Poem- Baby Shark







Math/Life Skills/Science- Roll and Cover




Theme- Balance Target Toy


Don't have the toy? Get a toy shark :) We have those available too :)



Snack- Cake Batter Shark Bait


Thursday-
Story  In the Ocean





Fingerplays- Hungry Shark





Music-  There is a shark



Math/Life Skills/Science Number Sorts 
I am going to use cards, numbers, dice, dominoes, puzzle pieces etc.

I can see the watermark- but I can't find the page :(


Theme- Sand Writing Box 
I grabbed some blue sand from Dollar Tree and our wooden tray from a toy at Target's dollar spot.  I am going to draw these lines for Froglet to make:





Snack- Seaweed Dip
Any dip and chips will work :)



Shopping List:
Spinach (& artichoke) Dip
Chips
Cake Mix
Oil
Popcorn
White chocolate melts/chips* (needed twice)
Bugles
Gummy Sharks


Clothespins
Cubes
Cards
Dominoes
Numbers
Dice
Shark toys








No comments:

Post a Comment