Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wednesday Week in review: Beach

I am trying to get Froglet to color or paint or whatever, more. 
Like I don't want to see white.

It is sort of working.


 Have you even played this game?
It is hilarious!
You load the ants in the yellow picnic basket, 
turn the knob and wait for the ants to pop out!
I *might* have had to YouTube it to really see it in action.


We rolled a crab.


We made beach balls.

I shuffled this castles.  I put them in a pile.
Froglet flipped them over and we put them in order.



We had to stop at a garage sale and good thing we did!

After we left the sale, we headed to the beach.
It was a bit chilly but that didn't stop someone from going in the freezing water lol

Good thing we bought clothes at the sale lol
We needed to have a clothing change.
And before you all freak out about how I didn't wash the clothes, 
she is a very good friend of mine and I have watched her newborn child and she has babysat mine.

Currently besides my mother, a friend from high school,  a friend of that high school friend, a former student and Jenni the garage sale lady are the only ones to watch my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment