Monday, February 24, 2020

February Centers and Morning Work

Here are our morning work bins:



Filled muffin cups with heart beads.
Used a pipe cleaner for the bracelet part :)


I used red, pink, and white bands and craft sticks for 
number practice and fine motor work.

The sticks have numbers written, words and dots on them :)  


Snap cube sheets and pattern blocks are from Pocket of Preschool.



Here are our centers this week.

Play dough tray.
Cookie Cutters- bought on clearance last year lol
red hearts from Dollar Tree
and the things with the red handles in the lower left side, 
were stamps from Target.


Cup stacking


Light table accessories
bought from Dollar tree and Target.


I have two headbands and some funky glasses for 
Write the Room.
(Wonders where the glasses were? lol
well, they were there for the students to use!)


Tic Tac Toe boards.
From Target.

Side note: do you let them win?
We had a few games of CAT and some games where
they beat me.
One gal, told me where I should put my pieces. ;) 


Roll and fill the ice cube trays :)


Traveling writing center.
Stickers and stamps.

I teach my students to clean the stamps by using 
a baby wipe.


My Pampered Chef tool turn about,
is perfect for our writing center!!


When you need to try to see if all the pens work lol


Rice is in our sensory table.
Cupcake liners and erasers :)




Writing trays from Target.
I take out the lacing toys and use them elsewhere.
Heart pointer is from Target too lol
The red sand is from Dollar Tree.


Grab your sets here:

My student looks for this letter each and every time....
can you guess what his name starts with? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment