Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Morning Bins for February

Scissor Skills
I use these as part of our monthly assessment.
I do these and a monthly draw yourself and write your name.

On these, I have them trace the line with a high-lighter.
I tell them not to cut picture.
My students think it sooooo funny to say that they cut their hearts lol
In January, they cut to a cup I called it hot chocolate, they called
it coffee. I was like don't cut the cup, it will spill the coffee lol

I have this product.  I chose some for each month.
In my assessment binder, I have all of my monthly sheets:
reading homework, monthly portrait, and scissor skills.


Seuss lacers
I find that my students pull the lace a bit through, and then have a very short lace to thread with... more explicit teaching is needed :)


Children put on hearts from Dollar Tree if the letter matches.


I tell them to trace with their fingers, 
trace with a marker,
write the number/letter.

The whole set is awesome.
Sometimes, I copy on colored cardstock, 
but sometimes it's white :)


No comments:

Post a Comment