Monday, January 25, 2021

Morning Work week 3

Here are our morning bins:

Last year, we had 4 rotations of bins which was perfect!!!! Four days of school, four sets of bins.  This year, I have to have 5 sets lol more children.  I used to prep and change them on Friday's, now it's a hot mess and I am always forgetting to change them. Y'all I wrote it on the calendar.... never looked at the calendar lol


I need to figure out some sort of system, it's almost the end of the semester lol

 Trace and erase!
Purchase them here.

These are pattern cards from here.
Snowmen, fox, and penguin erasers :)


These containers are from Dollar Tree.
Children roll a number cube and put that many erasers inside.


Penguin and penguin erasers of course!

Snowmen and a snowman!



These cards are from here
I split the cards up between three bins

one got these cute erasers
these drawers are from my chest of drawers
more on my storage here.


One got polar bear erasers

one got walruses :)





Here we have snowmen with pom poms.
Normally, I would have the kids sort them by color,
but this year, I wasn't going to sort out the pom-poms lol
Kids will use tongs to put the pom-poms on the snowflakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment