Monday, August 23, 2021

Classroom Tour: Library and Light Table

 


Here is my library loft.

There is a bookshelf up there and some comfy chairs.

Underneath is my light table center.
Read more about my light table HERE.

I am thinking of putting another magnet board against the front wall.
I still want to be able to see in my loft :)


When we open the library we read a few books:
Lola goes to the library and this one that stays all year in our loft.



There is also a Pip book for the library too!



Get most of the printables HERE.



There is a sign for the Pip box.
I just made the classbooks sign. It is actually printed on each end of the bin.





Read more about my light table HERE.


There isn't a book for the light table and it is one of the last centers I open up. Like I'm talking October/November!  They help me make an anchor chart and we post it in the center.




No comments:

Post a Comment