Saturday, May 7, 2016

I is for Insect



In the Binder


















This week I used this printable to make Froglet's name.  I took small picture clippings of the letters I needed and printed them twice.  One as a model one is movable.  His name doesn't fit on one paper, so I will print out and glue his whole name together.

This is what I started with:


 I will cut out the ones on the bottom so he can match :)


Monday

Story-



Fingerplay/Poem



  


Art- Creepy Crawly Painting








Math/Life Skills/Science

Sorting real looking bugs plus these multi-colored ones to sort in the sorting tray.



             





Snack- Honeycomb Cereal

Tuesday-
Story- VHC





Fingerplay Baby Bumblebee






Math/Life Skills/Science- Cootie Game



Snack- Butterfly crackers & cheese

Thursday-
Story  






Fingerplays- Ants Go Marching







Math/Life Skills/Science- Bugs in a Jar



Snack- Ants on a log
Spread peanut butter on pretzel rod, add raisins or chocolate chips on the end.  I plan to break the rods in half.

Friday-
Story 





Fingerplays- Movements (since my computer crashed, I no longer have these and you need to pay for the download :( }














Math/Life Skills/Science- (no link)


Snack- Ladybug Pretzels




Shopping List:

Paint: multi colors
honeycomb cereal
butterfly crackers
cheese
pretzel rodspeanut butter
chocolate chips/raisins
small pretzels
candy coating/white chocolate chips
red food coloring
black gel



Remember to HOP back over on Wednesday for our week in review. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment