Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Week in Review: Olympics

It was a rainy week for us :(   Thankfully we go to the YMCA on Wednesday's and we can channel our inner gymnast :) We try to go to a park every morning.  Last week we quick ran to the splash pad before it stormed. Another day we headed to a park another day we just stayed at home because we just didn't know about the weather.



It's going to take a long time in my toaster oven!

Then you grab the bag of M&M's....
yep, that's all that's left!
Hungry boys!


Then I open the frosting!
OMG y'all they are killin' me!!!


Here is the ONE and ONLY cookie I could decorate!



We set up an indoor basketball hoop inside

I put a box on his chair and would shoot across the room. 
I left the room and he put the box on the floor.
Great thinking Froglet!
He now carries the box around to different places in the house.
Works for me!


I was a little bummed that we didn't get to do our own 
Backyard Olympics, maybe I can do some later this summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment