Monday, July 3, 2023

At the Ice cream shop

How it starts....

 


Here are the two books we read these help 

with the procedures, you need to run an ice cream shop.

Betsy Eats Some Ice Cream from Play To Learn Preschool


I "closed" the shop lol
This is so the children can listen to
*how we treat the items
*jobs to have 

i.e. the guidelines we need to follow


I bought this cute apron from Target.


This printable as well as others are from HERE.



Popsicles from Target


Cones from different play sets.


Most of the bowls were from a 
giveaway from Play to Learn Preschool

The pink dishes in the front were from Dollar Tree.


I think the tall cups and the small ice cream
cups came from Dollar Tree too.



This fabric cover came from Target.


These bins are from Dollar Tree
the empty ones were filled with pom-poms.


Different felt sets from Target.


Here is the video I made (did I change it after I filmed it? Yes lol





No comments:

Post a Comment