Monday, July 31, 2023

Family Binder Part 3

 As the end of the year approaches, I prepare to send things home for summer learning.

Here's part 3 of the monthly family projects

(it's a HUGE binder lol) 

Head over here to grab this handout about "summer slide". It can be downloaded for free.


I print these out in fun colors! Grab them HERE.


Here are some options for your cover:

Polka Dots

5 Different choices here

Boho here

Bright Colorful




Why Do You Play So Much?

This is one that I do send home at the beginning

of the year, if I hear any issues from families.


this goes home when we start formal writing.












This particular handout was through her email subscribers :)









But wait, there's more lol

Part 4 is about the die cuts from the video. 

Currently, I am trying to learn how to make an editable printable so you can 

create your own 'Watch Me Grow' book with your students.








No comments:

Post a Comment