Monday, July 24, 2023

Family Binder Part 2

 Another thing that we send home

are monthly family projects.

In each sheet protector,
I have the letter and behind that
I have the pattern.
I try to send home the first full week of the month.

 
October we make pumpkins.
This one is found HERE.



November we make turkeys.
Here's a FREE one.
Here is the link for this one. 










Sometimes we do this one, but it is a lot of prep work for the teacher.


December is all about gingerbread!!
This one is found HERE.

I found a free one HERE.




January is after we read Snowballs by Lois Ehlert. 
This one is found HERE.
Here is another FREE one!


February is all about love.
This one is found HERE.
Here's a free one HERE!


This one is I made, so there is no template.
Here's a clover one for FREE too!




April showers...
It's an umbrella!





If we had showers, it brings flowers.
There is no template that I send home just the letter.

I have a plastic sleeve hanging on our wall.
I don't have a bulletin board.
I hang the signs in the middle.

I will work on adding the signs for  TPT.



But wait! There's more!!!!!!
Next up? Part 3 
this next part is more for the parents though :)


Here's part 1:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment