Monday, July 10, 2023

Family Binder Part. 1

Here is part 1 of what's in my monthly family binder. 
This may be the cover lol 
or try this one HERE.


I send home a monthly reading sheet.
I have several different versions
in case I have siblings, I don't want them to
have to do the same thing as their siblings.

This one is found HERE.


This one is found HERE.
I can no longer find this one :( 


I found this one for FREE. (at the time of posting)
Here's another one for FREE. (at the time of posting)
Here's another one for FREE. (at the time of posting)

When my students bring their completed sheets back,
they go into our reading hall of FAME!


Grab your reading Hall of Fame printables here.





I am working on the "Watch Me Grow" 
Post- it's difficult because my students are in all of the photos lol

No comments:

Post a Comment