Sunday, April 24, 2016

Thoughts and Questions and some answers :)

Read what I'm doing with all of this at the end of the post :)

                    



Here are some thoughts and questions- hopefully give some answers too!!



My thoughts on lesson planning- I pick and choose from tons of different sources.  I don't like having a set curriculum, not even when teaching full-time. ;)


I try to do a variety of different things and topics.

I have mapped out until June, I like having a plan.  Some people can just wing-it, I can't.  I forget about things I need and want to do.

2015-2016 Map




Questions:

Will following along with Tot School cost me money?

Yes, but not as much as pre-school or daycare.  Most of the time I use easily accessible items.

Books can be checked out at the library.  I find books at Target, Wal~Mart and dollar stores.  I don't remember what themes I'm doing always, so I just buy random books.


Are somethings nice to have though?? Like a laminating machine. No you don't need one, but they aren't all that expensive though.  Most things can be used in a plastic sheet protector or plastic sleeve.
You can get both at Dollar Tree.




Do I print off my poems/songs/fingerplays?

Nope! I bring them up  usually on my phone or Froglet's iPad.  I resist turning on the computer in the mornings because I will get sucked in lol  But sometimes I do and I use it quickly and close it when we're done.



Do I do everything I plan for?

Nope lol  I plan painting but often skip it lol  I'm getting better.  :)



Do you have to do everything I planned?

Nope!





What would you like to see more of or less of?




Please make sure you email me at kinderpond@yahoo.com
or message me on our Facebook page if you do have some kind of question.



All from the Dollar Tree:

Top left- see through plastic cups for the light table Green, blue, pink, and purple. Some *might* call them shot glasses, but I don't drink, so to the light table they go!

The numbers are for a calendar.

Note pad- pink butterfly, blue fish, green frog for name recognition.

Black Paw Patrol is a chalkboard- because what's old becomes new again lol

Barn- it's a farm scene

Red dish is Paw Patrol container.

Red and Blue horseshoes are magnets


We are huge Paw Patrol fans :)

No plans this week, I have to work, so stay tuned to the big kids blog for cool photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment