Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Week in Review: Ice Cream

Name practice 
I turned our Lego table top upside down.

I had Froglet put the cones in the tins.
 So we added all the extras in the bowl first.
I figured if something went wrong, we'd just start over lol
Worked well!

We had to use a toaster oven, so we did the best we could.
Everything tasted fine :) 
Easily covered with frosting.

 Yes we used purple frosting...
I literally held out the cake cone for a split second. 
you can see his front leg in the first photo.
He was in the other room!!!



It's summer time at our house, so we don't get to everything, so there is always next time lol
Sometimes we do them Wednesday afternoons or Friday's or even the weekends.
My moms group goes to different parks each Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment