Friday, July 29, 2016

Beach

Binder-


Alphabet Work-






















Color- Tan




Shape- Sphere 









Name Practice- Beach Balls


Monday-

Story- Swallowed a Shell




Poem


  
Print two of the binder sheets and cut one up and use as few or as many as you want.


Art~Flip Flop             Little Footprint   no link for the flip flop








Math/Life Skills/Science- Shells in the water table  


We will just put shells into our sand and water table.







Snack-Nutter Butter flip flops (I hope I buy the correct ones this time!)


Tuesday-
Story-Seashore Usborne  (I put a video link below in case you don't have the book)












Art- Glue and Sand 

Draw a picture with white school glue and sprinkle with sand.


Math/Life Skills/Science- Kinesthetic Sand
We have had this for some time now but have yet to use it.  We will be taking it out on the deck! 





Here is a recipe so you can make your very own sand. Don't worry if that sounds too much, just use regular sand :)


Snack- Sand Cup with graham crackers and umbrella minus the teddy graham and gumball :)






Thursday-
Story  House for a Hermit Crab





Fingerplays- Beach Ball  You can hop over there for a printable where you can make your own sheet if your child is old enough.  Here is mine.  I plan to print out a bunch of beach balls and just make it a game.  Here is where I will use extra beach balls from our name activity.



I can't get an outline on the white, but when I write out my pocket charts, I make it outline to say white.  I always write my color words in that color. With all the color songs, I have taught, all my students could always spell the color words :)







Art- Beach Ball Plate  
I've planned it before but you know me and painting, maybe this year lol




Math/Life Skills/Science- We're getting a hermit crab!!!!!!  

I am rethinking getting a hermit crab.  They aren't very active during the day and even though we have a large enough tank, there is a bit of expense for them.  Maybe we will visit one though!


Snack-Mini Rice Cakes and blue tinted cream cheese




Shopping List:
Nutter Butters
Mini M&M's
Frosting
Pudding
Graham Crackers
Short cups
Mini Rice Cakes
Cream Cheese
Blue Food Coloring
Shells
Sand
Paint
Glue
Kinestheic Sand
**Hermit Crab**

No comments:

Post a Comment