Friday, July 8, 2016

Zoo


Binder-


Alphabet Chant-
















Monday-

Story- The Zoo



Poem  Use toy animals to act out the poem.


Music-  


Math/Life Skills/Science

I would love love love to have different fabrics but realistically that isn't going to happen.  So that leaves me to get scrapbook paper or draw my own :)  There was no link posted, just a  photo :(







Snack- Animal Crackers and frosting or peanut butter or whatever is spreadable to work on knife skills :)

Tuesday-
Story-






Fingerplay- Movement  I really like the fabric dice, I really need to order my own lol  I usually borrow them from school :)






Art- I left the link to the location, but couldn't find it there :(
If I have it, I might print on yellow cardstock.


Math/Life Skills/Science- Puzzles

Snack- I will probably draw the pretzel knots instead of getting another bag of pretzels :)   Lion Faces



Thursday-
Story  





Fingerplays- 5 Little Monkeys





Art- Froglet got this set for his birthday.  Don't have it? Who cares! Grab some dough and some zoo animals and play away :)
  

Math/Life Skills/Science: Zoo Scavenger Hunt  
If we can't get to an actual zoo, I will hide zoo animals around the house :)


OR




Snack- Monkey Sandwich

Shopping List:
Zoo animal toys
Play Dough
Brown Paint or ink
Fabric or scrapbook paper or draw it yourself for habitats
Animal Crackers
Frosting
Graham Crackers
Pretzels
Brown Frosting
Bread
Peanut butter (or spread of your choice)

No comments:

Post a Comment