Friday, July 22, 2016

Summer: Unbelievable Fun!!!



















Binder-

Alphabet Charts- 








Color 


Shape











Name Practice- There is a whole page of fireflies! 




Monday-

Story-The Sights of Summer



Poem

  


I've planned them in the past, but never did them... maybe this is the year!







Math/Life Skills/Science 









Snack- Pool Side Dip





Tuesday-

I plan on using our play picnic basket and play food. :) 




Fingerplay Summer





Art- Marble Paint a picnic basket (search picnic basket coloring page.) This is the one I grabbed:





Math/Life Skills/Science-  Summer Color Sort


Snack-Granola Bars




Thursday-
Story  5 Fireflies 
I am NOT making them light up.  I will probably use some of the extra fire flies from the printable sheet :) 






Fingerplays- Firefly Firefly






Art-Spray Chalk I picked these up at Target.  



 I opened it up and it appears to be just crushed chalk, so you could totally make your own!!!

Math/Life Skills/Science Puzzles 
Here is my stack :)




Some came from TotSchooling.net  or 3 Dinosaurs 


Snack- Jell-O popsicles




Shopping List:
Jell-O
Popsicle Mold
M&M's
Oats
Rice Krispies
Coconut
Salt
Brown sugar
Butter
Oil
Honey
Vanilla
Vanilla Pudding
Orange Juice
Whipped Topping
Fruit
Yogurt
Northern White Beans
Neon Food Colors
Rubbing Alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment