Saturday, September 24, 2016

Are You Ready for Football ????

Learning Board-

Color- Brown 


Trace the Shape- Trapezoid 

Numeral- 18



Name Practice- Football Letters

I am going to write the letters on plain footballs.


Monday- 


Story-Go Fight Win



Poem- Football Flannel Board


 

Art~Q-tip football 

Print out football coloring sheet, use Q-tips to dot a football.


Type "football coloring page" on your favorite search engine. Have your child pick their favorite one :)



Math/Life Skills/Science

I grabbed this tray at the Dollar Tree.  In the middle, I am going to put numbers and letters together. On the ends, we will sort if they are numbers or letters.  

If your children are older, I use this sheet in kindergarten:
I have them color the numbers one color and the letters another color.


Snack- Brown Cone shaped chip holder- I am grabbing brown construction paper and using a white crayon for the laces.  Add your favorite snack food.




Tuesday-
Story-












Music- Fan Numbers







Math/Life Skills/Science- Magnet Boards




Snack- Nachos with quesso dip.

Thursday-
Story  






Fingerplays- Bring out the flannel board pieces, and retell the poems.





Art-Paint a paper plate shaped football  


Cut a paper plate or cardstock into a football shape. Paint!

Math/Life Skills/Science
Football and guy matching



Snack- Green or brown dipped pretzel rods




Friday- 

Story





Music-
We Will Rock You








Math/Life Skills/Science
Football Clip Cards


Make brown clothes pins


I'm not even saying I will paint mine...I am thinking brown permanent marker :) I have a white paint pen or gel white pen.



Snack- Football Apples


Shopping List:
Felt- brown, multiple colors of your choice
Q-tips
Brown paper (for football or tray) and for the cone
nacho chips
cheese
pretzel rods
apples
Brown candy melts

No comments:

Post a Comment