Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Week in Review: Football

I am so proud of myself for doing all of our activities this week.  Froglet did all of them except painting a football!  It is cut out and waiting for him.


I got a tad bit confused when I was making these and planning for apple week lol
I had extra chocolate, so I dipped cashews.


Football clips.
He counted.
He clipped.
He held the card for me.
He clipped by himself.
He pointed.
He worked.



Football name


Named numbers added footballs to match.


Magnet fun



Used our color of the week and drew our shape of the week.
He colored them in.


I drew the letter "F" in his journal.
He used ink pads to make fingerprints.


Q-tip football
I cut it out, he painted.


These are supposed to be for nuggets and dipping sauce,
but I thought it worked perfect for nachos!


No comments:

Post a Comment