Friday, May 5, 2017

Moms and babies in Kinderpond


Learning Board-

Letter J (first letter of my name)


Color Purple {it's my favorite color, use your favorite color :)  }


Shape- Heart



Numeral- 6


Name Practice- Binder


Monday-

Story-Are You My Mother?




Poem Mother Gooney Bird





Math/Life Skills/Science  Light Table
I grabbed my jewels from Dollar Tree in the toys section.





Theme- Cutting Box
Just as it sounds.  I have a bunch of scrap papers in a box, just to practice cutting. 







Snack-So snacks this week, since it's all about mothers, I am picking some of my favorite snacks. 

Today will be spinach and artichoke dip.  Froglet also likes it :)





Tuesday-





Fingerplay Mommy-O (user upload)






Music- Dance Party to mom's favorite songs. 


Math/Life Skills/Science- Tracing from mom to baby sheet  
I know that it is for scissor skills, but we aren't there yet, so tracing it is!



Theme-Play-Doh!

Good old fashioned Play-Doh!   We don't get this out nearly enough!

Snack-Stove Top Granola

Thursday-
Story  Does a Kangaroo have a Mother too?






Fingerplays- Ocean Moms and Babies





Art- Mom and baby elephant hand print   (no link)
I don't do hand prints anymore but I really like this idea and plan to hang it in our living room :)




Math/Life Skills/Science Circle number using clothes pins  
The link to the site led me nowhere. 




Snack- Chocolate Cookie in a Mug

Friday-
Story Is Your Mama a Llama?





Fingerplays- If You Love Your Mother and you know it (user upload)







Math/Life Skills/Science Mom and Baby puzzle
I just happen to have this in our zoo stash!




Theme- How to Teach scissor skills
Watch the video.  We will do the second one. Maybe the third one too.  Start off with the ripping. If your child is more advanced, choose several for added fun.


Snack-Orange Julius (broken link)


Shopping List:
Paint
Feathers
Clothes Pins
Canvas
Painters Tape
Scissors
Stickers


*****SNACKS- your choice!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment