Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Week in review: Community Helpers

I have no idea where these came from, but I find them hilarious lol
the jobs and the clothes are killer lol

Found another book


I made sensory bins for each set of 2 sorting cards.
The felt book from Target and
puzzles.


Another sensory bin-
most people have those colorful bears...
I have colorful frogs lol

I offered three kinds of tongs.


Still have Scooby snacks!


Magnetic Dolls from Melissa & Doug


Problem solving that the envelope won't fit.


Making stoplights


Giving haircuts to tp rolls.


Sensory bin with glass beads


Check up Center


I have made these twice... each time I try to make
a filled in heart...
each time, it fails lol

I learned to make a heart by drawing two dots touching and 
draw in a V at the bottom, voila! 
Doesn't work with frosting lol


Worked more on cutting skills than coloring lol


Brought down some vehicles.


I think this week was a HIT! 
We did pretty much everything.

Doc McStuffins Check-Up center is still out and the mailbox too.


No comments:

Post a Comment