Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Week in Review: Kinderpond Valentine's

I write on a laminated sheet and slip it into a clear pocket.
When we do an activity, I mark it off.
When we miss something, I can easily see it and 
can go back at a different time.

We did the thumbprints :)
We did the Rice Krispies Treats too :)


I took heart containers and Froglet added pony beads.


Fine motor lacing


Salt tray writing.
Must add hot glue to the seems, it leaked lol


10 Little Hearts flannel board

Cutting and hole punching



I used a Pampered Chef tool turnabout filled with 
reds
pinks
purples

 scissors: regular and funky
crayons- regular and those nice big ones
markers- including smelly ones
thin and thick, shorter and regular
colored pencils
Twistable Crayons
Bingo Daubers
Glue Stick



I also filled a try with:
ink pads
stamps
heart stickers
regular heart punches to use with glue


Here was our shelf.
The top I used a Pampered Chef cooking rack for
addition drying space.
I had regular white copy paper and
pink and red construction paper.





Math game with see through hearts from Dollar Tree


I don't have any tape dispensers, so
I cut small pieces of tape and added them
around the outside of the box.
Froglet added them to his heart.

I used those clear hearts again for my light table.
We have this heart outline die cut.
So I laminated them.
I wrote numerals, dots, and words on the inside.
Froglet added the correct number of hearts to each large heart.


I used some Target Dollar Spot erasers.



 Heart shaped rice krispie treats

Snack mix and dipped pretzels.



No comments:

Post a Comment