Friday, December 9, 2016

Grinch-tastic!!!!!!

Learning Board

Letter G

Color Red


Shape- Heart


Numeral- 7

Name Practice- Magnetic Letters

I am so getting the Grinch App. I am surprised I don't have it yet lol






Monday-

Story



Poem Hey there Mister Grinch




Art~ Handprint

I am going to do on cardstock and hang on our tree.







Math/Life Skills/Science Triple Toss 

10 sided dice






Journal- Color the ornaments







Snack-  Grinch Popcorn


Tuesday-
Story- How the Grinch- continue reading the book





Fingerplay DVD






I am going to print a pattern using poster size on green paper.



Math/Life Skills/Science- 
Reindeer non-standard measuring it's to honor Max :)





Journal- Draw 7 hearts color with red or draw a 7 and add red hearts.

Snack- Green Pinwheels



Thursday-
Story  How the Grinch- continue reading the book











Math/Life Skills/Science
Slime  

I am going to add some plastic hearts to it as well. I think they came from Target's Dollar Spot.





Journal- Draw a large G color in or paint! I would trace an outline on another piece of paper and glue in later :)


Snack- Grinch Punch 
I am not really liking any punch recipe lol
So I'm using:

green sherbet 
lemon lime soda
green food coloring




Friday-
Story How the Grinch- continue reading the book




Fingerplays- Welcome Christmas







Art- Whoville Stocking  
I am going to free hand a funky stocking shape and print these out and Froglet can glue them on. 





Math/Life Skills/Science Red & White candy canes



Just use a pipe cleaner and white and red pony beads. Make a red/white pattern. (ABAB pattern, math)

Journal- add stocking or hang on your tree


Snack- Red Heart Rice Krispies



Shopping List:
Paint- green, yellow
Heart cookie cutters
Construction paper- various colors
Green glitter glue
Liquid Starch
Red and White pony beads
Pipe cleaners

Rice Krispies
Marshmallows
Butter
popcorn
Red hearts (maybe lol)
Red M&Ms
Mini Marshmallows
green tortilla shells
sandwich meat or cream cheese
green sherbet 
lemon lime soda
green food coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment